Tuesday, January 6, 2009

| Genxcar Testimonial |

31st December 2008
"The Lego F1 racer car was fantastic, Aaron was really quick and responsive to my call.
Really appreciate his service."
Jeremy Chan
Assistant Facilities Manager.

3rd January 2009
"Although the Garmin set was slow in the initial response, Aaron actually patiently guide me to set the satellite signal responsive on the nuvi 200. I was really impressed by his detailed explaining on the usage of the GPS."
Danniel Chia
Sales Advisor.

3rd January 2009
"The whole experience with Aaron was really nice. He was very approachable and friendly towards my persistent questioning. I will surely recommend my friends to him for his truthful service."
Mr. Sng
Product Consultant.

5th January 2009
"Great service." "Nice one with him."
Ken Tan
Sales Manager.

I wished to thank all my customers for showing the great support which i am humbly grateful. Will continue to strive for excellence in my service approach towards all my honourable patrons.
Neverthless, I wish all my customers a Great Bull year ahead for this ongoing 2009.
With sincere thanks.-Aaron.

No comments: